If I Ever Feel Better





Here is a random psychological test that I found. 
Have a try, for fun :)
 
 
Having feelings of doubt with your life, you suddenly leave for Africa one day. 
You begin your life in some African village.
The village elder there asks you for a favor:
"I have some animals I need to deliver to the next village. 
Could you take the animals with you there?"
You accept the request. 
On the way to the next village, you go through a desolate desert.
However, the walk across the desert becomes too difficult so you decide to abandon one animal behind.

If you had to abandon one animal behind, which one would it be?

1. Lion
2. Horse
3. Cow
4. Sheep
5. Monkey
 
The animal you chose represents the first thing you give up when you're going through a hard time.
 
 
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 
 Lion = Pride
Horse = Family
Cow = Job
Sheep = Love
Monkey = Friend
 
 
 
And I choose Cow.
Which I did, literally, recently.
I guess I am not that kinda career woman.

Comments