Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad


Everyday is a carousel for me, a mediocre routine to keep things afloat.  Today I woke up and dazed a bit. Feel something empty, then I realized I didn't sleep with my son last night. He was sleeping with his grandparents. I made hot chocolate instead of coffee to start my day, and start to working from home.

Everything is fine so far, very fine. But there's a hole that I don't understand how to fill. Its called "Contentment".

Some days I feel so content, like I don't need anything else other than what's in font of my face. But some days also feel like this, like I'm dazed to think how I still survived life.

To make a better mood, I try to look for reference regarding Contentment. The blissful mind have great tips, here I share it to you:


Contentment, or the state of being content, is about peaceful satisfaction. It involves appreciating what you have and where you are in life, rather than wishing things were different.

The strange thing about contentment is that it’s possible to feel fulfilled inside yet have outer struggle at the same time. That’s because contentment celebrates the good in your life while simultaneously working through the bad. Whereas happiness may come and go, being content is something you can continually work towards.



The articles also share tips on Ways to Feel More Content, which I try to apply it now.

Today I try to write down 5 gratitude of the day to remind myself of what a wonderful life I have.

I will share my first step here and maybe we can do it daily from now.




Comments