Adolescent


Hello! Been awhile now, almost a year this blog is MIA. Now it's back! So how do you do?

I've been travelling around the world, been to almost all Southeast Asia, South America and some Europe! And now I'm writing this in Alaska, where the sun always shine here, since its starting summer! I found half of my heart on the way here, and now he's my fiancee and we going to get married next month here!! Yaaay.

Sounds amazing ya? Cause that's not what happened. *frown*

So I've been studying and now I'm finishing my final project and expected to graduate soon. I've been nowhere except my hometown, and other 2 cities at the same country. I have not engaged *yet* and still doing some self improvement in order to be perfect for my perfect future husband. Boring much? Yes that's me.

But overall my life is good and I hope you are better.

There's one thing big that changed me into someone better. I got struck by K-pop wave!! Yes that's big! I have never ever imagined myself will be so into Hallyu wave that spread faster than zombie virus. Remember when I was a Belieber? That's somehow happened again to me. When I declared and vowed to myself to stay clean from K-pop thingy, that's when God showed me His power. So here I am, stuck on K-pop and all clean cut boys with really white skin, perfect face with or without plastic surgery, and some their lousy music.

But not this one group. eh two. Err, three..

I was so into this new world to the point that I download every single their interview and performance just to stare at their flawless faces and made up personalities. And it has been more than a year I am drown in this. But now, again, like all teenage phase, it fades.. That's what I always hope for, but not happen to me *yet*. It's tiring to get fooled by your eyes. But also exciting ;)

No matter how K-pop fooled me, it makes me happier. Really. It feels like I found another world in other universe with totally different culture that makes me raise my eyebrow and be extremely cynical sometimes towards it. But now I'm on the acceptance stage, where I admit that I like to be fooled, by this.


So one advice from this post after a whole year missing. Do what you like, like what you do. Doesn't matter what people say about it, unless you being responsible and not make any harm to anybody, go with it. Well it's a common sense advice but hey this blog been missing for year, appreciate this a bit ;)



Comments

  1. Finally! after patiently waiting for an eternity!:D
    First, as the number 1 admirer of this 'trash can' :D, congratulations on your 'comeback stage', i'm really looking forward to your next posts! (don't stop here),kekeke

    Second, i feel you on this hallyu wave thingy,despite those heavy surgery, i still can't get those cute, slim, pretty, long-legged girls out of my head...:p

    Btw, why one forty days? any special meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for waiting hehe.. No special meaning, took the idea from John Mayer tumblr onefortyplus. I'll keep posting, thank you for visiting! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment