And Then There Were None




I really don’t know how to start this post. And I spent almost two hours to continue first sentence with this.

Today, I said goodbyes to two persons that I consider as friend. It wasn’t exactly goodbye, just “see you later” and “until then”, simply cause we hate saying “goodbye” and we may see each other again someday. It just someday is sometimes a code for never. I hope not though. They are the last pieces of my “getaway friends”. When the first time I met all of them, I didn’t thought they would be part of puzzle pieces in my life and consumed almost months of my time that I really enjoy. Be with them felt like I go somewhere nice for holiday. Everything is fun, nothing serious, no prejudice. I know it won’t be forever but I wasn’t thought that it makes me addicted that I want to be in it over and over again. All of them made me feel alive that I don’t want to sleep just because I was so enjoy to be awake with them. I have the whole world when I’m with them. Few of them really become good friends. But even the richest person has to end his holiday. All of them are gone now.

Its not only them, one of my best friend will gonna married soon. I’m so freaking happy for her. She knows what she wants and now she’s gonna get it, I couldn’t be happier for her. And another best friend of mine got his dream job too! And another one will graduate real soon. Aand my cousin slash friend also gonna married soon! I’m so incredibly thrilled with all good news around me. Each of them had their rough time and now they get what they believe for, love and dream. And also they each will have their own path, go to different places and start a new sheet. I’m truly happy for them and I hope the rest of us will get our own happy (not yet) ending too.

I’m so grateful that I knew and met all of them. I do happy for them, for my friends that go back to their hometown across the world and for my friends that will start their adventure soon. But still, if only I could keep them in a jar.

I miss all of them. And I’m gonna freakin’ miss them even more.




Comments