Good Life

Heloooooow!!!

Whoa it's been a looong time since my last post! Nah I don't miss you my trash can, you know I come here like every week and write one post at least, but never publish it. Yes I'm that lazy to click the publish button.

What's up with your life? Ma vie? As boring as usual. But there are some occasions in these recent months that make me feel, older (-_-), and wiser (hopefully). Actually, there loootsa moments that really signified me. It made me can't even express it moreover write here. These five months, jeez, really really 'something' yah. Starting from June, fasting month, Lebaran day, and this humble September. I don't know what will October bring me. Please bring me something nice, nice career, nice money, nice holiday, nice boyfriend.. If that'll too much for me, just bring me the second one (hell yeah).

Seriously, I was like really really really wanna write looots here, but so sorry beyond my difficulties to express, I don't have much time to do that.

Well got to go now. Stay keep in touch with people you love. And I do Love ya!!!
 
"Because God is great and life is good. Be grateful everytime and be yourself." 
Hasil gambar untuk life's good quotes





Comments

  1. Mau donk baca your unpublished thoughts. I'm sure they're as interesting as your published ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment