Sunny Fool



After months of hiatus, now I show up with this random post as always been and always be. Not because I’m busy with study, I’m just lazy, you should know that. I spent most of my time thinking about random things and try to make myself smarter than usual. But sometimes no matter how hard you tried, you just not gonna be that good, or in other words, painfully sucks. The more you try, the more failing, the more you want to break mirror and hating yourself. You need to be stubborn and extremely an optimist to not give up or just simply to look back and see how far you try and give yourself praises. But if you keep failing, then maybe you should try “Rukiyah” to get rid off bad evils around you. If you lucky, you can see yourself succeed in no time or might as well end up you get rid off yourself.

I know this girl who cried so much one night and can barely open her eyes in the next morning because it’s too swollen. When I asked her why she cried so much, she just answered because everything is wrong, and the most wrong thing is how she really likes Andrew Garfield and how that’s impossible. You will think this girl must be has real problems other than that or she just simply have pms, or she’s mad.

See how this random be? That’s why I change the name site so no one will stick here and waste 10 minutes of their lives to read this. I don’t even know why I’m telling swollen-eye-girl story, other than she looked so miserable yesterday.

Anyhow, good to be back here. Stop smoking before you even start it, or it will cause infection in your respiratory tract that will make you cancel your trip when you already on the way there. yeah for whatever its worth.

Gambar terkait

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is – Gary Adler





Comments