If only..

If I have enough time in the future, I will learn to play this thing, piano. Well if I won't have enough time, maybe if I rebirth someday, i surely wanna play this. I do like music, all kinda music, listening it everyday. But there's always something about classical, and its instruments that make me feel deeper. Maybe its pieces, that contains zillion different tones, different rhymes, with brilliant compositions, that give me sincere feeling, undefined. It's magic, music is magic.

And if I could repeat my life, I won't quit learn violin when I was in high school. Just quit and stop play, that was my mistake. I wasn't giving up, I just don't have enough guts to continue it. Bad things happened and I just quit? I'm pathetic, and I won't do that again. It requires a lot patience to learn something, and I didn't have it. Now as I grow older, well, I doubt that I have more patience than I used to, but at least I know regret quitting something from what I like.

Yes, just quit and give up from something that we really like and want is awful. It will never feel better, we'll keep continue making excuse for ourselves to ever let what we wanted go. It won't be an honest feeling, when I knew that I could just not let myself quitted like that. And after time flew, then I realize, that was exactly what I want and what I like, and I let it go. Time won't go back, what is lost is lost. So, now I just hope that I have enough time, to get what I want, what I like, what I need, so I can prove to myself, not others, that I can do it, I have guts, to learn from my mistakes. If I don't have enough time, well, I'll try to make my time enough.

Don't let yourself feel regret pals, you will never have enough time unless you do it NOW.

Bisous. xoxo



Comments