Dear Romeo..





Dear, Romeo




Some people say,

"If you want to get something new, you have to let go what you already have."

"Don't wanna let it go but want something new? Then you're selfish."
"Still thinking about what you had and you missing it? Then you can't move."

I was selfish. I wasn't move. But not now.

I'm good enough, to pass the past. Good enough to get something better. Cause I had enough try. What I do, is tried and tried and tried. Until I knew, this is it. If you did all efforts, but still not work, the only thing you can do is to let it go..
But to let it go, is the hardest damn thing I ever did. But not, when you had enough.

"Missing what you've lost? Its human."
"Wasting what you have for what's lost? That's heartless.
"

I'm human, but ain't heartless. Not anymore.

If you think you still can make the past, then go back and fix it! You will never know until you tried.

Don't tell everybody that you move on, if you're not. Cause it hurts, for someone who trust that you are.
Don't tell me that I'm broken, if you're the one who broken and can't move.


So Romeo, you have your Rosaline, and I have my Paris. Lets pass it, or you can go back to Rosaline. I write this letter, for my own good, and yours. Cause I care.



ps:

Stop act like an asshole as a way not letting people love you.

And seriously, stop treating me like this.
You're a mess.









Comments