Week by Boring Week






What could be more boring than this?

A whole week with nothing to do, and not allowed to go out, and I have to stay in one room. I quarantined. This house feels like a homie hospital where virus is everywhere. I won't tell what I suffered from. That's too scary.. And I can't enjoy this world cup things. I'm so bored to death..

Well about the part nothing to do, honestly I have A LOT things to do. like, REALLY LOT. And I really really don't wanna talk about 'that things' right now. But yes, it sometimes keeps me wondering. Why I continue to procrastinate, while everything is in front of my eyes.. Proverb said, to procrastinate are signs of people who do not want success. I agree.. in some ways, sometimes I feel it. I don't wanna go forward. I just wanna stay, here, waiting.. I wait something that really absurd. We can compare it like I wait for doomsday. And everyday I talk to myself, it's really useless to wait like this. This is too late. Yet, I still wait.. I'm weak. And I'm scared. Scared that I'll lose times.

What am I waiting? Time is running out. I have life to do, dream to chase. But for now its just, I feel have nothing. No one. No hope. But I just keep waiting. Well maybe some hope flames in my mind. But when I look twice, nothing there. Just empty. Where all the good things gone? Where all the love I got?

I miss my sister. She pushed me. She is a pusher while I'm a quitter.
I miss my friends. They kept me sane and happy. Although sometimes they make me crazy and out of limit.

This is the very wrong part. In distance I miss all of them. But when they closer, I'm cold. I just cold. I don't know why. But really, deep in my heart, when I was with them, i feel complete.

This is unhealthy, to hang your happiness with the existence of others. Especially with the one who sometimes broke your heart. Very unhealthy. And that's exactly what happened to me. Unhealthy. Literally.





never wait around for someone to complete you. Complete yourself! #ihatequotes



eat that quote, nezz..


Comments