Lazy and Luckless




It's about 1 a.m and 5 hours already I'd been opening my thesis and doing nothing. Nothing means there's really nothing change with the thesis. I just opened it, and doing nothing. For 5 hours I'm doing nothing. DOING NOTHING.

I'm such a lazy person. I hate lazy person. Then I hate myself. Then I still lazy though. Then I still doing nothing. Then I always hate myself. Then still doing nothing, except hating myself.

I depressed.

I see my future is so gloomy and dark these months.

There are two kind of people in this world who will get nothing. People who doesn't have enough luck (luckless) and people who lazy. The different is, people who luckless someday will get something better than they expected. But the lazy one, will get nothing unless they change.


Who am I?

I'm Lazy and Luckless... I hate myself.

It's 1.11 a.m.

I will change. For a better life. And for that, I need to go to the bathroom now, and having a little exercise. And for God sake, I need to move! For heaven sake, I have to move!! For my sake, I need to sleep...


Oh I really hate myself.

xoxo


Comments