Koc Live in 'full-of-struggle' Concert 270310

These photos is taken from my cellphone's camera. The quality isn't good, you can find another photos from the concert who have better quality. I upload these because its mine and its taken from my perspective. Enjoy :)





This is an opening band called Hollywood Nobody. They have a bossa nova/jazz music. That was my first time to hear them, and I like it, with trumpet and violin as the color. They'll have their first album on I-forgot-what-date March 2010. Good luck!





Finally I watched them, yay! White Shoes and the Couples Company. This is one of indie bands that I waited to see. Unfortunately sound system had trouble ;(






Jens Lekman. So sorry, but I didn't know him before I watched him live. He is sweden, and has great music, simple but loveable.













Kings of Convenience...!!! Finally... Thank God, You gave me bless to let me watched them live. Ha.. This is heaven, heaven on earth. The second heaven on earth that I felt since few months ago.





Eirik Glambek Bøe. He's cute and sexy, my cousin said, whose totally into him. But I'd prefer Erlend.




Erlend øye. I LOVE him. He's sooo adorable. He's brilliant, smart, funny, super talented. I'd prefer him than Eirik. Erlend Erlend Erlend!!






I can't wait to see them again, maybe in 2,3,or 4 years later, Erlend said. So long time... But I'll wait. I always wait for them. Once again, thank you God. YOU the Mighty.




We can always find something beautiful in the middle of hurricane. Trust God, and be grateful for everything happened.


xoxo


Comments