Confession #1

I wanna make post that consist of my confession. Sometimes I can't tell such thing clearly like this. Maybe because I just don't want to admit it, or maybe I don't like too see how people judge me. I'm open to any criticism, but only if they tell me directly. So, seriously, if you have opinion about this, tell me. And this is my first confession.

There's something wrong between me and commitment. Commitment that I mean here, is a relationship commitment, not a job one. I forgot, how to make myself commit to have a relationship like that. I'm not interested in making one, for now. I'm learning, and still learning. And I wanna learn from everybody. I still bored of rules, restrictions, and drama in a relationship. I've had enough of drama, hard and complicated thingy. So I don't wanna add one. I need a simple, easy, and a fun one! And to involve in a serious commitment, I'm not ready yet. It feels like I'm getting married soon. I still wanna have fun, wanna see the world, I wanna know people, I wanna learn. I need a lifemate, lifepartner, bestfriend, not drama. Please, not drama..

And for all of you there, who already found what you want and what you need, don't waste it. You can't always find the one that you love and they love you back everyday. So, if you found one, be grateful, and take care of them. Life won't be that nice to you next time. May God bless us, bless me and my problem with commitment.





Comments

  1. "I like being on my own.. relationships are messy & people's feelings get hurt, who needs it? we're young, live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.. might as well have fun while we can & save the serious stuff for later.."
    -500 days of summer-

    one of my favorite quote ever!! =)
    sekali sekali nyobain backpacking makanya nes, hehe.. *emang ada hubungannya!?* =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I quite like Summer ya co? hehe :p
    I admit it, when the first time I watched that movie, filmnya nyindir bgt :p dan mudah2an endingnya juga sama, happy..

    Jadi sarannya ikut backpacking ya co? boleh juga..hehe kpn next trip? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment